Algarve Golf Tee Times
In some months many of the Algarve courses become virtually fully booked and booking your tee times well in advance will help you get the tee time that you want. To assist golfers, below is information on how and when to book in order to obtain the most convenient and available tee times. Please use the search facility above in order to book our discount tee times.
When to Reserve Tee Times
To help golfers to book their preferred tee times, the graph below shows in which month of play and how many days in advance on average players start booking their tee times in the Algarve.
For example golfers who play in September start booking their tee times in the Algarve on average 266 days in advance
(8 months and 26 days).
Whilst, golfers who play in December book on average 118 days in advance.
However, as these figures are compiled from an average across all the courses in the Algarve, we highly recommend that golfers select from the dropdown list on the right a specific course and then visit the "Green Fees and Tee Times" section to view when to book a tee time on each course.
Booking Tee Times
After more than twenty years of experience in the Algarve it has proved that it is more practical and successful to book tee times manually. The existing online systems to search for available tee time can sometimes be inaccurate or limited. They do not always show available twilight or summer special tee times and in some cases available tee times shown online can already be blocked by other parties.
Below are listed the main steps that we take when reserving tee times for any client.
- After receiving a client's enquiry and preferred tee times, we contact the courses to check the closest tee times still available to those that have been requested.
- We send an email to the client with a finalised quote together with the best available tee times.
- If, and only when the tee times quoted are acceptable, we ask for the clients credit card details in order to make the reservations.
- Depending on each course and/or availability, we send the final reservation to the courses or phone the courses to block the tee times, immediately ensuring that no other players can occupy the requested tee times.
- If the first date of play is more than two months in advance, we will debit a small deposit to make the reservation with each course.
- In the case of only a deposit having being made, the vouchers will only be issued after receiving the remaining balance of the payment 30 days before the first date of play.
- If the first date of play is less than two months in advance, we will debit the full payment and confirm the final booking.
- Once we have received official confirmation back from the courses, and if payment was made in full, we then issue the vouchers, one copy to the client and one to the courses as a backup.